(These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notification at any time.)
By completing payment for a Smart Kids Robotics course, you are agreeing to all of the points listed below:
1. Participants in Smart Kids Robotics courses are expected to arrive on time and be picked up promptly after each class.
2. Smart Kids Robotics courses are intended only for registered participants who have already completed payment. There is currently no additional space available at Smart Kids Robotics for other people to observe or wait during a robotics course.
3. Questions regarding course prerequisites or age requirements should be submitted via email to email@example.com prior to registration. Refunds are not processed for inappropriate course registrations.
4. In the event of a Smart Kids Robotics class cancellation by the staff of Smart Kids Robotics, phone or email notification will be attempted and an attempt will be made to reschedule the class if possible. If a participant is unable to attend a class for any reason, a make-up class will not be rescheduled. Partial or whole refunds are not offered for classes missed or cancelled for any reason.
5. Once payment is completed for a Smart Kids Robotics course, refunds cannot be made because participant capacity is limited. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Smart Kids Robotics prior to completing a purchase.
6. [Image / Photo Release] Smart Kids Robotics and its representatives have permission to photograph participants and use, re-use, publish and re-publish any form of photo and video images obtained at Smart Kids Robotics for the purpose of advertising or promoting Smart Kids Robotics.
7. Good teamwork is essential at all times for a fun and successful experience at Smart Kids Robotics. If a participant's behavior is determined by Smart Kids Robotics staff to be unacceptable, it will be brought to the participant's attention and an email or phone call will be made according to the contact information provided via registration. Unacceptable behavior can result in participant removal from Smart Kids Robotics at any point determined by Smart Kids Robotics staff (no refund of any amount is returned in this case.)
8. If your kid has difficulty collaborating cooperatively with others, following directions or paying attention, contact Smart Kids Robotics at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
9. Absolutely no food or drink items of any kind are allowed at Smart Kids Robotics.
10. No shoes in the robotics lab. (Seriously, you'll leave them outside the lab, so wear cool socks.)
11. Most importantly, kids must be ready to learn some cool stuff, collaborate with others, and have fun with robotics!
12. It is agreed that all participants and associated parties hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless Smart Kids Robotics (Smart Kids Robotics, LLC) and all persons acting under its permission or authority from any liability, including all claims without limitation.
13. Smart Kids Robotics, LLC, can update these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Copyright © 2020 Smart Kids Robotics - All Rights Reserved.